Course: Dessert Yield: 6 servings Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 35 mins
- 6 ripe peaches
- 3/4 Cup of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 Cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 Cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup of melted butter
- Peel off the skin of the peaches and slice them in 1/8 inch thick slices.
- Put them at the bottom of a 8inch square pan or at the bottom of 6 ramekins.
- For the crumble, mix together the flour, the rolled oats, the brown sugar and the melted butter.
- Distribute the crumble evenly on top of the peaches.
- Bake in a 375F oven of 35 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.