I used to only make this recipe for fajitas but this marinade is so good that you can have the steak just by itself! It’s an extremely quick recipe to prepare! We make it with Sweet potato fries baked in the oven. I will be putting the recipe on my site soon enough. Sweet potatoes have so much mo flavour and goodness than plain potatoes! Lots of vitamin A plus you don’t even have to fry them for them to be delicious! Anyways, try this steak marinade, it’s great!
Course: Dinner Yield: 2 servings Prep Time: 5 mins
- 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire
- 3 Tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of liquid smoke
- 1 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoon of lime juice
- zest of a lime
- 1 Teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 flank steak
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh cilantro, chopped
- It's very simple! Mix all of your ingredients together, put in a plastic bag or in a sealed container along with your piece of meat and make sure the marinade is well spread on the meat!
- Let the meat absorb the marinade overnight if possible, if not, for as long as you can!
- I cook my steak on the BBQ for about 4 minutes on each side at around 400F.
- My BBQ is a little crazy so check your meat as you cook it.
- Make sure to remember that meat keeps on cooking for 2 to 3 minutes after it's off the grill so take that into account!