You are probably thinking, “Not another brownie recipe!”. But this is no ordinary brownie recipe. These are absolutely “to die for”. As you may have noticed, they have Nutella in them!
My brother and my sister love Nutella. In fact, they both eat it every morning! Even snacks from time to time. They have to buy it in wholesale batches to make sure they have enough. So one day, my sister said she wanted some brownies so she found this recipe on www.ricardocuisine.com. What a great idea! The result: a fantastic dessert! You will be licking your fingers for hours after!
Disclosure: This is not a paid endorsement for Nutella products. It’s just delicious!Recipe Source: http://www.ricardocuisine.com/recipes/3113-nutella-brownies-
Course: Dessert Yield: 16 servings Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 35 mins
- 1/2 Cup All-purpose flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 Cup Nutella
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup melted unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (325°F) and make sure the grill is in the middle of the oven.
- Line the bottom of a 8 inch square cake pan with parchment paper, letting the paper extend over two opposite sides. Butter the two other sides.
- Combine the flour and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, hazelnut spread, brown sugar and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until smooth, about 2 minutes. With the mixer on low speed, add the flour mixture, alternating with the melted butter.
- Scrape the batter into the cake pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with a few crumbs attached (not completely clean), 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for about 2 hours. Un-mould and cut into squares.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.