That’s right! Another Blueberry recipe!
You thought I was done with those? NO no NO! eheh
I have only used about half of my Gigantor blueberry bag so we are far from being done with blueberry recipes!
But seriously, baked blueberries are so good!
This Crumble recipe is so versatile, you can make it with whatever fruit you want!
This recipe is actually my secret weapon against Karl. If he’s mad at me for any reason, I whip this recipe up and he just can’t be mad at me anymore! Mouahaha
Well I would love to stay and chat but there’s a tiny warm Blueberry Crumble calling my name in the kitchen!!
Enjoy, wonderful people!
Course: Dessert Yield: 4 servings Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 35 mins
- 1 to 1 1/2 Cup of frozen (or fresh) blueberries (enough to fill about 3/4 of your ramekins)
- 1/4 Cup of white sugar
- 1/2 Cup of butter at room temperature
- 1/2 Cup of brown sugar
- 3/4 Cup of oats
- 1/4 Cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3/4 Cup of all purpose flour
- Preheat your oven at 375F.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar together with a hand mixer. When completely mixed, Add the flour, oats and coconut flakes and mix thoroughly with a fork and your hands. The mixture will be crumbly. Set aside.
- Fill 4 ramekins with blueberries (about 3/4 full) and sprinkle 1/4 of your white sugar in each portion and then sprinkle the crumble on top of each ramekin.
- Put them on a cookie sheet and place them in the middle of the oven. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown and the sides are bubbling.