White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cookies are my sister’s favourite cookies. Since I am such a good sister, I make them for her as often as I can :). This is the same recipe as my favourite chocolate chip cookie recipe but with white chocolate and macadamia nuts! I just love cookies so much! Try them!recipe inspired from : http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/best-big-fat-chewy-chocolate-chip-cookie/Detail.aspx
Course: Dessert Yield: 18 servings Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins
- 2 Cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 Cup of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup of white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 Cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 Cup of chopped white macadamia nuts
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the white chocolate chips and the macadamia nuts by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.