Summer is here (almost!)!
I can finally wear something other than pants! YAY!
What better way to enjoy the heat than with a fresh fruit salad parfait?
It’s hot out so you want to eat something light and refreshing.
This recipe is for you and you are going to love it!
So fresh and so tasty!
So next time you are looking for a great (and quick) dessert, snack or even breakfast, try this recipe out!
Enjoy my lovelies!
Course: Dessert Yield: 6 servings Prep Time: 20 mins
- 1 Cup of fresh pineapple, cut in 1cm cubes
- 1 Cup of fresh mango, cut in 1cm cubes
- 2 kiwis, peeled and cut in 1cm cubes
- 1 banana, peeled and cut in 1cm cubes
- 1 Red Delicious apple, cut in 1cm cubes
- 1/2 Cup of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/4 Cup of maple syrup
- 3 Cup of vanilla yogurt
- Start by mixing the grapefruit juice with the maple syrup. Set aside.
- Cut all of your fruits and mix them well in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour the grapefruit maple mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for a bit or serve immediately. The acidy of the grapefruit juice will keep the apples and bananas from browning for a while!
- Place fruit salad over top of vanilla yogourt.