So much chocolate! This delicious brownie recipe is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth. I added a wonderful chocolate ganache on the top to make them even better. Take these brownies to the office and you will have everyone begging for more.(Trust me, I did!!!)
Course: Dessert Yield: 12 servings Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 40 mins
- 1 Cup butter, melted
- 3 Cup white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 Cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 Cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each, until thoroughly blended.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Gradually stir the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until blended. Stir in 3/4 cup of chocolate chips. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove, and cool pan on wire rack before cutting.
- For the ganache, melt ¾ cup of chocolate chips in the microwave with the cream, stirring every 20 seconds until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip the cooled brownie squares in the ganache, but let the ganache rest for a bit before doing so.