Course: Appetizers Yield: 15 servings Prep Time: 15 mins
- 6 roma tomatoes
- (or normal tomatoes)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 Cup of olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 Cup of fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon of salt
- 1 fresh french baguette
- 1/2 Cup of freshly grated parmesan
- Put your over on broil (high).
- Cut the tomatoes in small 1/4 inch cubes.
- Chop the garlic and the fresh basil and add to the tomatoes.
- Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and the salt. Mix well.
- On fresh slices on french bread, but a spoonful of the bruschetta mix and a bit of freshly grated parmesan.
- Put the brushetta breads on a cookie pan and put them in the oven for about 40 seconds to a minute or until the cheese is melted and a bit crispy. Leave it in the fridge overnight if possible.